Katherine Howard was Queen of England from 1540 to 1541 due to her marriage to King Henry VIII. She was his fifth wife and was succeeded by Catherine Parr. She is currently being played by Tsemaye Bob-Egbe in the West End production of Six the Musical, and by Samantha Pauly in the Broadway production. In the original cast recording, her role was played by Aimie Atkinson.
- Ex-Wives (Reprise) (live only)
- Anne Boleyn (Interlude) (live only)
- Haus of Holbein
- Haus of Holbein (Playoff) (live only)
- All You Wanna Do
- I Don't Need Your Love (Remix)
- Megasix (live only)
|First Principal Performance||First Swing Performance||Final Performance||Emergency Covers|
|Annabel Marlow||31 July 2017||14 October 2017|
|Aimie Atkinson||18 December 2017||13 October 2019|
|Grace Mouat||11 August 2018||1 August 2019|
|Vicki Manser||15 October 2019||7 March 2019||6 March 2022||21 December 2019|
|Samantha Pauly||14 May 2019||Ongoing|
|Courtney Mack||25 June 2019||18 November 2019||Ongoing|
|Alicia Corrales-Connor||6 September 2019||23 January 2020|
|Courtney Stapleton||8 September 2019||12 September 2019|
|Collette Guitart||15 September 2019||11 November 2021|
|Zara MacIntosh||19 October 2019||12 November 2021||15 September 2019|
|Bryony Duncan||January 2020||23 September 2019||6 November 2021|
|Jodie Steele||24 October 2019||14 March 2020|
|Georgia Carr||17 November 2019||11 March 2020|
|Mallory Maedke||15 November 2019||Ongoing|
|Jennifer Caldwell||16 November 2019||12 February 2022|
|Hana Stewart||5 December 2019||4 July 2021|
|Courtney Monsma||4 January 2020||5 March 2020|
|Sophie Isaacs||21 January 2020||14 November 2021|
|Elizabeth Walker||19 February 2020||2020|
|Lori McLare||26 February 2020||26 February 2020|
|Rebecca Wickes||13 March 2020||14 March 2020|
|Natalie Pilkington||10 July 2021||Ongoing|
|Artemis Chrisoulakis||28 September 2021||Ongoing|
|Brianna Mooney||26 October 2021||13 January 2022|
|Ellie Sharpe||10 November 2021||Ongoing|
|Tsemaye Bob-Egbe||16 November 2021||Ongoing|
|Danielle Rose||21 November 2021||Ongoing|
|Ashlee Waldbauer||22 November 2021||Ongoing|
|Esme Rothero||26 November 2021||Ongoing|
|Chelsea Dawson||19 December 2021||Ongoing|
|Karis Oka||16 January 2022||Ongoing|
|Chiara Assetta||30 January 2022||Ongoing|
|Harriet Watson||30 January 2022||9 March 2022|
|Roxanne Couch||5 March 2022||Ongoing|
|Jaina Brock-Patel||10 March 2022||Ongoing|
|Abigail Heilman||12 March 2022||Ongoing|
|Rachel Rawlinson||17 March 2022||Ongoing|
|Leesa Tulley||17 March 2022||Ongoing|
|Didi Romero||29 March 2022||Ongoing|
|Harriet Caplan-Dean||27 April 2022||Ongoing|
- Katherine was the younger first cousin of Anne Boleyn.
- Katherine's father, Edmund Howard, was the brother of Anne's mother, Elizabeth Howard.
- The two cousins shared the same fate: both were executed by beheading. Though the standard perception is that both were executed for having extramarital affairs during their reigns, adultery was not a capital crime. Instead, both were executed for committing treason: Anne for mentioning the king's death, and Katherine for failing to disclose her previous sexual history.
- In order to have Katherine executed, Parliament passed an act of attainder that required a queen consort to disclose her past sexual history to the king within twenty days of their marriage. If she failed to do so, it was considered to be treason and was punishable by death. This law made Katherine unequivocally guilty.
- Even though the two were cousins, they never actually met in person; this is likely due to the facts that Anne was around 15 years older than Katherine and Katherine's family was significantly poorer than Anne's.
- Both cousins were also second cousins of Jane Seymour.
- It is said that Katherine's favourite animals were dogs.
- Katherine was Henry's youngest wife; she was around 17 years old when she married him.
- Henry was at least 30 years older than Katherine when they married.
- Katherine was friends with Anna of Cleves. She came to court to serve Anna, who only reigned for six months.
- For swings and alternates that have two first covers, the role of Katherine Howard is most often paired with that of Catherine of Aragon or Anne Boleyn.
- For swings and alternates that have three first covers, the role is most often paired with that of Anne Boleyn and Jane Seymour, or Jane Seymour and Catherine Parr.
- In the musical, Katherine's 'queenspirations' were Ariana Grande and Britney Spears.
- In an Instagram story, Toby Marlow stated that if Six were to be made into a movie, he would like either Miley Cyrus or Ariana Grande to play Katherine.
- The 'K' choker that Katherine wears in the show is likely to be a reference to how she calls herself "K Howard" in Ex-Wives. It is also likely referencing how she was beheaded, similarly to Anne Boleyn's 'B' choker.
- The high ponytail worn by actresses who play Katherine is inspired by Ariana Grande's signature high ponytail hairstyle.
|"But I didn't look as good as I did in my pic..."|
To view the Katherine Howard gallery, click here.