Natalie May "Nat" Paris is a British actress, singer, and dancer. She is currently playing Jane Seymour in the West End production of Six the Musical. She also played the role in the 2017 Arts Theatre production, on the cast recording, and in the show's 2018 UK Tour, beginning on 18 December 2017. Natalie is set to leave the show on 14 November 2021.
|2004||Chitty Chitty Bang Bang||Freya/Mini Spy||London Palladium|
|2004||Les Misérables||Alternate Young Cosette/Young Éponine||Palace & Queens Theatre|
|2005||Sunday in the Park with George||Louise||Menier Chocolate Factory, Wyndam's Theatre|
|2014||Billy Elliot||Ballet Girl||Victoria Palace|
|2016||The Beggar's Opera||Mrs. Slammekin/Dolly Trull||Royal Academy of Dramatic Art|
|2017-present||Six the Musical||Jane Seymour||UK Tour, Arts Theatre, Lyric Theatre, Vaudeville Theatre|
- Natalie owns a car named Flo.
- Natalie is currently the longest-running cast member of Six, the second being Aimie Atkinson, who departed from the show in October of 2019 after playing Katherine Howard for two years.
- Natalie has the same birthday as former cast member Maiya Quansah-Breed.
- Due to Lauren Byrne being away for an event with her band, Natalie filled in for the role of Jane Seymour at the UK Tour production's Britain's Classroom Heroes performance.
- If Natalie could play any other queen, she would want to play Catherine Parr.
- If Natalie could wear another queen's costume she would wear Catherine of Aragon's.
- Natalie's favourite on-stage mishap was when she lost her balance during Haus of Holbein, so she reached out to grab Jarnéia Richard-Noel to help regain her balance, but could only reach a string on her costume. The string broke, resulting in Natalie falling and sliding across the stage on her knees.
- The inside of Natalie's skirt changed from white to black in August 2019.
- Natalie is the owner of the fictional salon, Natalie's Salon, which was a running gag from Aimie Atkinson's Instagram livestreams.
- Natalie was the first white actress to portray Jane Seymour in a professional production of Six.
|"But I didn't look as good as I did in my pic..."|
To view the Natalie Paris gallery, click here.